yin yoga Teacher Training (40 hours)
– Yin yoga postures for balancing the 5 Yin Yang organ pairs
– Pranayama practices for Yin yoga
– Teaching practicums + observational clinics in Yin yoga
– Effective use of props
– Yin yoga classes for each Yin Yang organ pair
– Hybrid classes and how to introduce Yin yoga to your students
– Skeletal variations (hip)
– A functional approach to Yin yoga
– Deconstructing Yin yoga postures
– Meridian theory
200HR yoga teacher training or equivalent
*If you are not a yoga teacher, but still want to come along and immerse yourself into the world of yin yoga, you can. However, you will not receive a certificate.
Friday 29th July 09:30 - 17:30
Saturday 30th July 11:00 - 17:00
Sunday 31st July 10:00 - 16:00
Friday 5th August 09:30 - 17:30
Saturday 6th August 11:00 - 17:00
Sunday 7th August 10:00 - 16:00
£550 - Can be paid in one lump sum or by installments.
£100 non-refundable deposit.
10% discount given to Seven Chakras Yoga Teacher Training graduates.
Cancellations made less than 30 days before the start of the training will not receive a refund. Cancellations made more than 30 days before the start of the training will receive a refund minus the deposit.
Any questions please call 07854647963 or email email@example.com